CoursesUniversity of Bielefeld - Faculty of Technology
Indiana University - Computer Science
Indiana University - School of Library and Information Science
|C212/A592: Introduction to Software Systems using Java||Fall 1998|
|H212: Introduction to Software Systems, Honors ||Spring 1999|
|S516: Human Computer Interaction (formerly L542)
||Fall 2003, Summer I 2002, Spring 2002, Spring 2001, Fall 2001, Spring 2000, Fall 2000|
|S561: User Interface Design for Information Systems
||Summer I 2002, Fall 2001, Fall 2000|
|S601: Networks and Complex Systems Talk Series (formerly L600)||Spring 2008, Spring 2007, Fall 2007, Spring 2006, Fall 2006, Spring 2005, Fall 2005|
|S604: Structural Data Mining and Modeling (formerly L597)
||Fall 2005, Fall 2004, Fall 2003|
|S637: Information Visualization
(formerly L597, L579, L697)
||Spring 2011, Spring 2010, Spring 2009, Spring 2008, Spring 2006, Spring 2005, Spring 2004, Spring 2002, Spring 2001|
- 2011, Mar 31: Katy Börner presents Science Maps in Support of Scholarly Communication at Guest Lecture in Cassidy Sugimoto's S604 Scholarly Communication, Bloomington, IN.
- 2009, Nov 13: Katy Börner presents The Research Methods and Tools of Scientometrics at Guest Lecture, S701, School of Library and Information Science (Jacobs), Bloomington, IN.
- 2009, Nov 11: Katy Börner presents Open Data and Open Code for S&T Assessment at Guest Lecture, I501 Informatics (Johan Bollen), Bloomington, IN.
- 2009, Oct 20: Katy Börner presents Network Workbench (NWB) and Science of Science (Sci2) Tools Workshop, NIH Bethesda, Maryland.
- 2008, Nov 06: Katy Börner presents Science of Science: Visualization of Scholarly Activity at S701: Introduction to Doctoral Research in Information Science, Bloomington, IN.
- 2008, Nov 05: Katy Börner presents The Science of Science, Guest Lecture for L501, Introduction to Informatics, IUB at I501: Introduction to Informatics, Bloomington, IN.
- 2007, Dec 07: Katy Börner presents Mapping Scholarly Communication Patterns at T600 Seminar in Department of Telecommunications, Bloomington, IN.
- 2006, Sep 18: Katy Börner presents User-Friendly Cyberinfrastructures at CS Honors Seminar, Bloomington, IN.
- 2006, Mar 28: Katy Börner presents Geographical, Government, and Statistical Sources at Guest Lecture in Ron Day's L524, Bloomington, IN.
- 2005, Nov 11: Katy Börner, and Bruce W. Herr II present Data Modeling, Analysis, and Visualization at JETT 2005: Workshop, Bloomington, IN.
- 2005, May 17: Katy Börner presents Teaching Network Visualization and Presenting a talk on Mapping Knowledge Domains at Lecturer at the Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), Trieste, Italy.
- 2002, May 09: Katy Börner, and Javed Mostafa present Data Harvesting: Intensive Session, Summer 2002 at Summer Intensive Session, 2002, School of Library and Information Science, Indiana University, Bloomington, Bloomington, IN.